Sunday, August 07, 2011

When Fasting Time we seek the dawn's scene (Monochrome)

Five days ago, on the second day of Ramadhan where as muslims do fasting in the whole month. Zaky Akbar (my neighborhood) was so passionate to capture some dawn scene nearby Jakarta Outer Ring Road. He asked me to come with him and we are going there by bicycle. I was so doubt and imagined that cycling there will drain my energy that leads me to break my fasting earlier...  heheh:P. Eventually, i decided and suggested zaky to drive my car. Without wasting time, we went there and looked for good spot to capture the beautiful dawn's scene. Even in dawn's moment, i prefer to develop all pictures in monochrome instead. Honestly, i'm still trying to create a dramatic monochrome pictures. I'll be happy if you have any critique for me.. Thanks :)









4 comments:

  1. apa hal rambut kau jadi begitu za.....damn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bosan dengan rambut panjang bang.. rambut pendek lebih selesa + kacak. hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ni dekat dengan kampung kau ke

    ReplyDelete
  4. takdaa... ini dekat Highway rumah saya. ada paddy field kat sana..

    ReplyDelete