Friday, August 05, 2011

Athaya Janeeta Having Her First Hair Cut

We got a new family member since last december 2010. My sister in law delivered Athaya Janeeta prematurely but i wasn't there to capture the most awaiting moment for my big brother, Mom, and Dad. However, this time i got a chance to reserve another precious moment where Athaya would have her first hair cut. My parents were so enthusiast till they took in charge instead my big brother and my sister in law. Various candid photo had been taken by me, Athaya gave her hilarious expression through hair cutting.




















Some say premature baby would either be a very idiot or super genius. Alhamdulillah, my niece was so genius since she could follow the phase of normal baby did. And today she almost could stand by herself in her 7 month's age.

No comments:

Post a Comment