Thursday, August 04, 2011

Greetings from Me.. :)

Hello Bloggers...

Finally i made my own blogspot...
Since this my first posting i would tell brief reasons why i decided to create my own page.

First of all, i was inspired by many photographers either already well known in my hometown (J.A.K.A.R.T.A) like Raja Siregar, Andra Alodita, Agan Harahap, Darius Manihuruk, Anton Ismael and so on. Besides my friends who loves to share their work on blogspot also to be my motivation to develop my own portfolio in blogspot.

Secondly, its been three years ago i shared my photographs only in facebook since i bought my 50D. It wasn't so reliable neither prestigious enough to be said a professional photographer (in my opinion, you may agree with me anyhow ?!).  Moreover, social networks aren't the appropriate place to put my portfolio since it won't be exist in long period.

Thirdly, i got my own wordpress blog but it was not so effective and bit complicated to share my works, it was eventually used to share my valuable moments.

Thats all for my first posting, i hope i could be a quick-learner to keep on updating and built my blogspot... thanks and Happy Fasting for all muslims ! :)


p.s. Please wait for my magnificent works

No comments:

Post a Comment