Monday, December 05, 2011

Dear My Birthday

I'm not going to post any my works for today. Today, i'm trying to write my brief story of life. I hope i can always be reminded by the name of time.


Back to 22 years ago, one ordinary family living in a modest flat in Pulomas located in East Jakarta with a sufficient economic background. 
That time, a greatest mom was nearly facing her time to deliver her baby while a wise father was in hurried carry her wife and his little 3 years old son to the nearby hospital in East Jakarta. Luckily, on that urgent situations, an old toyota corrola DX was capable enough to be driven to carry them to the nearby hospital. I don't know precisely how the situation was, but i believed at the time Alverina Agusta located in Jalan Pemuda No.80, Rawamangun, Jakarta was relatively an old-fashioned hospital for maternity hospital. Conventional way was decided to deliver their  second son. That surgery room was fulfilled with a emotional felling of those couple. Continuos encouragement given by a father, and so massive effort by a mother  that time, was successfully giving birth to Me. My first voice (cry) made both of them so happy as if for all painful moment is forgotten. That day accounts to another history for their family.. 






As time passed by...

Today, December 5, 2011...
I'm becoming 22 years old.
Should i feel happy or sad  to be grown up so fast? how about the other people who celebrating their birthday today ? i do wish you had a blessed day.. !  wish you all have a higher quality of live for year ahead..

However,
My childhood has been leaving me far away and so my teenage time.
Now i'm facing my maturity phase, the phase where i'm beginning to hold my own responsibility and plan for my vision of life.
What i've done so far to make my parents pride ? They have been supporting me for 22 years  so  i could stand by myself today regardless of the money matter.
Im now counting and comparing to my achievements and my failures that obviously lead to my parents feeling. So far as im realized, there were too much failures on me rather than the achievements. I remember on the time my father enrolled me to many tuitions that can built me as what his expected talented boy. I was registered in  English school, Music school (Vocal, Keyboard, Piano), Intensive University's preparation.  Im honestly not a kind of person with high intelligence and thus i need to be discipline and wisely manage my time to strive following whatever i need to do. But the fact was i failed to make a good results . It was like i'm only wasting my father's money  and so my chance. I was unable to apply whatever  i've learned on that tuitions. I couldn't play any musical instruments, i had no improvement in my english moreover to my public speaking. I couldn't pass the test to enter my favorite university, and so on so forth...

YA ALLAH,  IM RUNNING OUT MY TIME. WHY AM I KEEPING DOING THESE BAD THINGS ?  DONT I REALIZE  MY PARENTS ALREADY ON THEIR OLD AGE.  DO I HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO FIX ALL MY PASTS THAT ALWAYS DISAPPOINT THEM ? 
PLEASE LEAD ME THE WAY TO MAKE THEM PRIDE IN THIS YEAR. DON'T EVER LET ME  FALL IN THE SAME MISTAKES. PLEASE EASE MY WAY TO FIND MY TALENT SOON AND MY PARENT'S HAPPINESS.  ALLOW ME TO BE WORTHWHILE MAN TO OTHER PEOPLE

* i wish to you Allah... Amin amin ya RabbalAlamin..


No comments:

Post a Comment