Friday, December 02, 2011

Attribute to GYP

YEAY ! it's been two months a week  and four day i didn't update my blog..  HIP HIP HURAAAYY !
Recently, my life can be said too stagnant and like *dead man walking (stupid words)..
How i can manage my time to be consistent updating my blog while as a postgraduate student with all assignments keep on slapping my face, squeezing my brain, and paling my day !... oh GOD i do miss my life without assignments !

YES ! i've been ignoring my camera, left in in my cupboard with all dust covering the bag. I have no time to hug my camera, and bringing him around to the interesting place as well as pointing to the beautiful girl a.k.a. model. I believe my Lightrooms and Photoshops cry every day. They also envy to Microsoft Words, Excel, and Power Point since they are now accompanying me for the whole days, weeks, months.

*Dear Lightrooms and Photoshop, I do never meant to be close friend with them for sure. They forced me to do so. Please forgive me...

NO ! tonight is not  really my independence day. There will be 4 assignments, 2 tests, 2 presentations waiting for me on the next two week. What a miserable life ! T_T

NOW ! i am recalling my life when i was studying my undergraduate as bachelor technology specially on my final semester. That time, i was a bit busy with my final research. However, i do have a free time and i would gather with my friends who have a same desire and passionate to photography. They are well-known with  name GYP (Gen Youth Photohunter). They were very awesome and willing to share any new techniques to other members. That time, i was the only one from Indonesia, but they were welcoming me as i am part of their family. We used to have TT almost every night  (Tea Time) in Nasi Kandar Istimwa as our base-camp.  Day by day i spent with GYP and i felt my skill on photography was so improved.  I was so lucky that i had a chance to meet GYP. Big Thanks to Jamie Koncept, Adam Luba, Kaget, Akmal,  Kimi, Rul, Alif-Ridzuan, Din, Saiful,  Harith, Acap, bang ai, Emmet, camel, Nisa, Melanie, Maya, Shishi, Pija, Azira, and all new members ! you did give me the meaning of LIFE !
I missed you already guys.. and i hope i'll see you soon..

Here are the random memorable photos i took for one of them..  sorry for not having all your photos guys. :(




















No comments:

Post a Comment