Monday, November 12, 2012

Picturesque Love Confession 10.11.12

In this chance, i will share my way in expressing my feeling to adorable lady. Indeed, I'm a person who is not brave enough to say "i love you" directly to the lady i admired and so i represented that words  by stop motion video which was the first time i tried to make it. At the end, i could finish a simple stop motion video that outline my journey with her at the first time met up to the tenth meeting and the great day of 10.11.12 to confess my love..

p.s. to person whom i dedicated this video, i hope you love it.. :)
thanks..






2 comments:

  1. ade..that's so sweet... i wish you and your girl will love each other and be sweet forever. semoga cepat langsung juga ya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the compliment adam.. :)
      oyaa, ini kmu comment guna id blogspot kmu kn? saya blum follow blogspot kmu lgi.. bagi addressnya lah

      Delete